All kinds of posts are welcome--recipes, crafts, funny stories, home decor, etc.; but please do not link to Etsy shops, businesses, items for sale, etc. (I have a Sponsors section, if you'd like to Advertise with me.)
Here are a few of my faves from this week:
sources listed below~Painted Seashell Charm via Madigan Made
~Back Yard Oasis via Sullivan and Murphy
~How to Paint a Union Jack Dresser via Seaside Shelter
~Outdoor Movie Party via Inspired by Family Magazine
~And Me? This week featured:
- Updating Our Deck (Mini Outdoor Makeover)
- Chocolate Reese's Cake with Peanut Butter Frosting
- Vintage Accessory for a Guest-Ready Bathroom (Spray Paint Makeover!)
- Petti Skirt Photo Shoot
- Please link back to me within your post. I will not feature your link if you don't link back to me in your post.*
- No items for sale, shops, link parties, giveaways, etc. and please don't link up the same post week after week.
- Remember this party is for your best post of the week. Don't link up 10 posts...that's really not in the spirit of this party.
- Visit some of the other links--that's how a good blog party works--participation!
Party is open until 10 pm (ET) on Sunday night.
What are you up to this weekend?
I'm busy packing clothes and beach stuff...the girls and I are headed to the North side of Myrtle Beach for a week with my mom, my sister, niece, my brother, my sister-in-law, and my nephew. Poor T is staying home (so watch out, robbers and stalkers!) to work. But don't feel too bad for him, because he's not so much a fan of the beach.
This is our first time traveling outside of our "beach comfort zone." We've always stayed at Atlantic Beach, NC in years past. I'm all ears for suggestions of places to go, restaurants to try, etc!
Did I Feature you today? Click here for a "featured" button for your blog post or sidebar.