All kinds of posts are welcome--recipes, crafts, funny stories, home decor, etc.; but please do not link to Etsy shops, businesses, items for sale, etc. (I have a Sponsors section, if you'd like to Advertise with me.)
Here are a few of my faves from this week:
sources listed below~Sisal and Starfish Wreath via A Pop of Pretty
~Modern Bird Feeder via Teal and Lime
~IKEA Nightstand Makeover via Craft Habit
~Patio Bar and Grill via Pure Style Home
~And Me? This week featured:
- What Inspired Me at Haven
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
- A Few Firsts
- 14 Fab 4th of July Ideas
- Please link back to me within your post. I will not feature your link if you don't link back to me in your post.*
- No items for sale, shops, link parties, giveaways, etc. and please don't link up the same post week after week.
- Remember this party is for your best post of the week. Don't link up 10 posts...that's really not in the spirit of this party.
- Visit some of the other links--that's how a good blog party works--participation!
Party is open until 10 pm (ET) on Sunday night.
What are you up to this weekend?
My sis-in-law (SuSu) and I are hosting some friends from our MOPS group tomorrow night for an ice cream social. This means I'll be doing some straightening and cleaning around the house today. If you don't hear back from me, I was lost under a pile of Barbies!
Did I Feature you today? Click here for a "featured" button for your blog post or sidebar.