Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
adapted from Cookies and Cups
-3 (very ripe) bananas, mashed
-Reese's Peanut Butter Chips (about 1/2 cup)
-Milk Chocolate Chips (about 1/2 cup--I feel more is more when it comes to chocolate)
-1/2 cup crunchy peanut butter
-1/4 cup vegetable oil
-1/2 cup granulated sugar
-1/4 cup light brown sugar
-1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
-1/2 tsp. baking soda
-1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
-1/2 tsp. salt
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F and grease a loaf pan (grease it well, trust me).
1. Whisk flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt in a medium sized bowl and set to the side.
2. Mash bananas with a potato masher.
3. Stir together the bananas, egg, oil, sugar, and peanut butter.
4. Add your dry ingredients to the banana mixture, and stir until just combined. The batter will be lumpy. Do not overmix!
5. Carefully fold in the peanut butter chips and chocolate chips.
6. Add batter to the pan and bake for approximately 1 hour, or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
Let it cool before slicing, and then enjoy...it's just as good as dessert!
Do you like making bread?
If you enjoyed this post, I hope you'll click your "Pin It" button to add this to Pinterest, or even a +1 for Google+.