All kinds of posts are welcome--recipes, crafts, funny stories, home decor, etc.; but please do not link to Etsy shops, businesses, items for sale, etc. (I have a Sponsors section, if you'd like to Advertise with me.)
Here are a few of my faves from this week:
sources listed below~Burlap Backed Built-Ins via Driven by Décor
~License Plate Art via Love of Family and Home
~DIY Expandable Industrial Light via from Gardners two Bergers
~Homemade Strawberry Ice Cream via My Blessed Life
~And Me? This week featured:
- DIY Disney Autograph Album Tutorial
- My Favorite Travel Souvenir
- Summer DIY and Craft To-Do List
- Choosing the Best "Thumbnail" Photo for Your Blog Party Post
- Please link back to me within your post. I will not feature your link if you don't link back to me in your post.*
- No items for sale, shops, giveaways, etc. and please don't link up the same post week after week.
- Remember this party is for your best post of the week. Don't link up 10 posts...that's really not in the spirit of this party.
- Visit some of the other links--that's how a good blog party works--participation!
Party is open until 10 pm (ET) on Sunday night.
What are you up to this weekend?
Michaela Byrd's best friend is having his big pirate birthday party tomorrow, and the girls are so excited to attend. We're heading out of town with my mom on Sunday to go through the kitchen at my Nannie's house for a day or two. Hard to think about cleaning the house out and staying there without Nannie, but it needs to be done. Y'all pray for safe travels for us, will you?
Did I Feature you today? Click here for a "featured" button for your blog post or sidebar.