All kinds of posts are welcome--recipes, crafts, funny stories, home decor, etc.; but please do not link to Etsy shops, businesses, items for sale, etc. (I have a Sponsors section, if you'd like to Advertise with me.)
Here are a few of my faves from this week:
sources listed below~Finding the Right Light (Photography Tip) via Sweet C's Designs
~DIY Paper Peonies via Twigg Studios
~Lemonade Stand Party via bloom designs
~Patriotic Bandanna Wreath via Sweet Pea
~And Me? This week featured:
- How to Clean and Paint Vintage Patio Furniture
- Stuffed Cheddar and Mozzarella Cheeseburger
- How to Add Your Post to a Blog Party
- Hair Bow Maker!
- Please link back to me within your post. I will not feature your link if you don't link back to me in your post.*
- No items for sale, shops, giveaways, etc. and please don't link up the same post week after week.
- Remember this party is for your best post of the week. Don't link up 10 posts...that's really not in the spirit of this party.
- Visit some of the other links--that's how a good blog party works--participation!
Party is open until 10 pm (ET) on Sunday night.
What are you up to this weekend?
My girls have a birthday party to attend tomorrow, and I need to head out and pick a few things up because I'm heading to the Haven Conference next week...eek!!
Did I Feature you today? Click here for a "featured" button for your blog post or sidebar.