All kinds of posts are welcome--recipes, crafts, funny stories, home decor, etc.; but please do not link to Etsy shops, businesses, items for sale, etc. (I have a Sponsors section, if you'd like to Advertise with me.)
Here are a few of my faves from this week:
sources listed below
~Setting Goals for Your Blog via The Inspired Room
~DIY Photo Backdrop via The DIY Show-Off
~Pinterest "Netiquette" Rules via My 3 Boybarians
~Kids' Cottage Play Kitchen via Remodelaholic
~And Me? This week featured:
- Nutella Peanut Butter Chocolate Croissants
- Camera Accessories for Beginners (What's in My Camera Bag?)
- Our Trip to the American Girl Store
- Date Night Ideas
- Please link back to me within your post. I will not feature your link if you don't link back to me.*
- No items for sale, shops, etc. and please don't link up the same post week after week.
- Remember this party is for your best post of the week. Don't link up 10 posts...that's really not in the spirit of this party.
- Please visit some of the other links--that's how a good blog party works--participation!
Party is open until 10 pm (ET) on Sunday night.
What are you up to this weekend? Tonight is Moms' Night Out! We're doing movie and a makeover at my friend Michelle's house, and I am so excited. But before I can enjoy myself, I have to take the girls to the pediatrician for their yearly check-ups this afternoon...which generally means much wailing and gnashing of teeth. So please wish us all luck!
I hope to be back tomorrow with some highlights from Weekend Bloggy Reading!
(This Code is for blogs that I featured today!):