Only a few ingredients in this one, but they sure pack a tasty punch!
- Package of refrigerated crescent rolls (Pillsbury or store brand)
- Peanut Butter
- Milk Chocolate Chips
These are made pretty much the same as my Easy Chocolate Croissants recipe. Here's how you make your own:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Unroll dough and separate into triangles. Lay the crescent rolls out flat on a baking sheet. Spread with peanut butter, then Nutella. Sprinkle chocolate chips on top. (I was experimenting, so I used different variations for each of these)
2. Roll the crescent rolls up, starting at the straight edge and ending with the point:
3. Bake at 350 degrees F for 11 to 14 minutes, or until golden brown.
-For the Chocolate Drizzle-
* Place a plastic sandwich baggie in a glass and fold the edges over the top. Fill with chocolate chips. Microwave and stir until melted.
* Twist the top of the bag to form a makeshift pastry bag and snip the end off with kitchen shears.
4. Drizzle the chocolate topping across the croissants and serve while still warm:
Serve these at your next gathering with girlfriends and you'll win Most Popular for sure!
Linking to Home Stories A to Z, Positively Splendid