All kinds of posts are welcome--recipes, crafts, funny stories, home decor, etc.; but please do not link to Etsy shops, businesses, items for sale, etc. (I have a Sponsors section, if you'd like to Advertise with me.)
Here are a few of my faves from this week:
sources listed below
~Google+ and Creative Bloggers (a series) via Mural Maker and More
~Being Real via Young House Love
~Pottery Barn Teen Inspired Platform Bed via Shanty 2 Chic
~Cake Batter Truffles on a Stick via Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom
~And Me? This week featured:
- How to Make a Free Wreath Form
- Glitter Snowflake Wreath Tutorial
- IKEA Decorating Inspiration
- The Floor of Our Play Area
- Please link back to me within your post. I will not feature your link if you don't link back to me.*
- No items for sale, shops, etc. and please don't link up the same post week after week.
- Remember this party is for your best post of the week. Don't link up 10 posts...that's really not in the spirit of this party.
- Please visit some of the other links--that's how a good blog party works--participation!
Party is open until 10 pm (ET) on Sunday night.
What are you up to this weekend? Tomorrow is Michaela Byrd's 4th birthday party and I am sooo far behind it's not even funny. Today will be spent cleaning, decorating, baking, and putting everything together.
I hope to be back tomorrow with some highlights from Weekend Bloggy Reading!
(This Code is for blogs that I featured today!):