All kinds of posts are welcome--recipes, crafts, funny stories, home decor, etc.; but please do not link to Etsy shops, businesses, items for sale, etc. (I have a Sponsors section, if you'd like to Advertise with me.)
Here are a few of my faves from this week:
sources listed below~Wrapping Paper Backed Cabinets via Tatertots and Jello
~Blueberry Dump Cake via My Blessed Life
~50 Things to Write About When You Have Writer's Block via Centsational Girl
~Bead Board Bathroom Reveal via Sand and Sisal
~And Me? This week featured:
- Decorative Pillow Giveaway- head over to enter before Sunday!
- Tinkerbell Ballet Birthday Party (on a Budget)
- My Home Goals for 2012
- Home Organizing Ideas (from my IKEA Shopping Trip)
Time to link up your best post of the week!
- Please link back to me within your post. I will not feature your link if you don't link back to me.
- No items for sale, shops, etc. and please don't link up the same post week after week.
- Remember this party is for your best post of the week. Please don't link up 10 posts...that's really not in the spirit of this party.
- Please visit some of the other links--that's how a good blog party works--participation!
Party is open until 10 pm (ET) on Sunday night.
What are you up to this weekend? Due to some scheduling conflicts last weekend, I'm taking the girls up to the Washington DC American Girl store tomorrow. They are so excited...and I'm not gonna lie...so am I!
I hope to be back tomorrow with some highlights from Weekend Bloggy Reading!
(This Code is for blogs that were featured today!):