All kinds of posts are welcome--recipes, crafts, funny stories, home decor, etc.; but please do not link to Etsy shops, businesses, items for sale, etc. (I have a Sponsors section, if you'd like to Advertise with me.)
Here are a few of my faves from this week:
sources listed below~Growing Your Blog Series (Photography and Styling) via Miss Mustard Seed
(See also Building Community and Social Media, Making Money Blogging, Authenticity and Blogging, and Your Blog and the Great Juggling Act)- Excellent Series!
~Stenciled, Fabric Upholstered Headboard via Infarrantly Creative
~Winter Organizing Tips via Martha Stewart
~Cozy Casseroles via Pillsbury
~Craft Room Organizing Ideas via Houzz.com
~And Me? This week featured:
- My (Mostly Realistic) Goals for 2012
- Homemade Panini Recipe (No Panini-Maker Needed!)
- 16 Ideas for Organized Kids' Closets
- My Winter Reading List for 2012
Time to link up your best post of the week. Please remember that this party is dedicated to showcasing your best post of the week--we've had some issues with people linking up 10 or more posts each week, and some of them for multiple weeks in a row.
- Please link back to me within your post. I will not feature your link if you don't link back to me.
- No items for sale, shops, etc. and please don't link up the same post week after week.
- Please visit some of the other links--that's how a good blog party works--participation!
Here's the button code if you'd prefer to use that rather than a text link-back:
Party is open until 10 pm (ET) on Sunday night.
What are you up to this weekend? I have things around the house to do today and tomorrow, and on Sunday, the girls are heading up with me and my mom to the Washington DC American Girl store. It's part of Michaela Byrd's birthday. They're introducing a new doll this week, so the store has some crafts and activities planned. My girls are so excited to take their dolls up to play and explore!
I hope to be back tomorrow with some highlights from Weekend Bloggy Reading!
(This Code is for blogs featured today!):