All kinds of posts are welcome--recipes, crafts, funny stories, home decor, etc.; but please do not link to Etsy shops, businesses, items for sale, etc. (I have a Sponsors section, if you'd like to Advertise with me.)
Here are a few of my faves from this week:
sources listed below~Before and Afters of 2011, via Ten June
~How to Critique Your Blog, via Crafterminds
~Button Monogram Craft, via The Pleated Poppy
~New Year's Oreo Clock Pops, via Craft-O-Maniac
~And Me? This week featured:
- My Top Projects and Posts from 2011
- Our Christmas (in Pictures)
- New Year's Eve Inspiration
- Our Christmas Rescue Dog
Time to link up your best post of the week. Please remember that this party is dedicated to showcasing your best post of the week--we've had some issues with people linking up 10 or more posts each week, and some of them for multiple weeks in a row.
- Please link back to me within your post. I will not feature your link if you don't link back to me.
- No items for sale, shops, etc. and please don't link up the same post week after week.
- Please visit some of the other links--that's how a good blog party works--participation!
Here's the button code if you'd prefer to use that rather than a text link-back:
Party is open until 10 pm (ET) on Sunday night.
What are you up to this weekend? I am going to attempt to return my home to some semblance of normalcy. The living room looks like FEMA turned it into a Barbie/American Girl refugee camp. No plans as of yet for New Year's Eve--but I know T wouldn't mind a quiet evening at home.
I hope to be back tomorrow with some highlights from Weekend Bloggy Reading!
(This Code is for blogs featured today!):