All kinds of posts are welcome--recipes, crafts, funny stories, home decor, etc.; but please do not link to Etsy shops, businesses, items for sale, etc. (I have a Sponsors section, if you'd like to Advertise with me.)
Here are a few of my faves from this week:
sources listed below~Awesome Pie Recipe Round-Up
~DIY Ribbon Christmas Tree Topper
~Christmas Twig Vase
~A wonderful series on A Season of Giving (Acts of Kindness Advent Calendar!)
~And Me? This week featured:
- Little Doodahs GIVEAWAY! (Win a $30 Gift Certificate to the Shop)
- Framed Glitter Christmas Tree
- New series here! A Season of Serenity (Now) at Home
- Metal Tin Advent Calendar Craft (from Random Thoughts of a SUPERMOM
Time to link up your best post of the week. Please remember that this party is dedicated to showcasing your best post of the week--we've had some issues with people linking up 10 or more posts each week, and some of them for multiple weeks in a row.
- Please link back to me within your post. I will not feature your link if you don't link back to me.
- No items for sale, shops, etc. and please don't link up the same post week after week.
- Please visit some of the other links--that's how a good blog party works--participation!
Here's the button code if you'd prefer to use that rather than a text link-back:
Party is open until 10 pm (ET) on Sunday night.
What are you up to this weekend? Natalie turns 6 YEARS OLD (??!) next week, so we're hosting her birthday party at a local ballet studio tomorrow. So excited!
I hope to be back tomorrow with some highlights from Weekend Bloggy Reading!
(This Code is for blogs featured today!):