All kinds of posts are welcome--recipes, crafts, funny stories, home decor, etc.; but please do not link to Etsy shops, businesses, items for sale, etc. (I have a Sponsors section, if you'd like to Advertise with me.)
Here are a few of my faves from this week:
sources listed below~Homemade Instant Hot Chocolate via Positively Splendid
~Monogrammed Holiday Napkins via Tatertots and Jello
~New Christmas Mantel Reveal via Thrifty Decor Chick
~Lovely Classic Mantel via Imparting Grace
~Bischochito Cookie Recipe via Sweet Pea
~And Me? This week featured:
- How to Throw an Ugly Christmas Sweater Party
- How to Stay Joyful (and Sane) this Holiday Season
- Ideas for Girl's Night In for the Holidays
- Sausage Stuffing Recipe- a Holiday Side Dish
- Christmas Organizing Tips
- How to Throw a Less Stressful Holiday Party
Time to link up your best post of the week. Please remember that this party is dedicated to showcasing your best post of the week--we've had some issues with people linking up 10 or more posts each week, and some of them for multiple weeks in a row.
- Please link back to me within your post. I will not feature your link if you don't link back to me.
- No items for sale, shops, etc. and please don't link up the same post week after week.
- Please visit some of the other links--that's how a good blog party works--participation!
Here's the button code if you'd prefer to use that rather than a text link-back:
Party is open until 10 pm (ET) on Sunday night.
What are you up to this weekend? I'm heading up to NYC tomorrow for my annual day trip with Christy and our friend Adriana. We leave at 4 am tomorrow, and we can't wait! Hoping to recap on Sunday night!
I hope to be back tomorrow with some highlights from Weekend Bloggy Reading!
(This Code is for blogs featured today!):