All kinds of posts are welcome--recipes, crafts, funny stories, home decor, etc.; but please do not link to Etsy shops, businesses, items for sale, etc. (I have a Sponsors section, if you'd like to Advertise with me.)
Here are a few of my faves from this week:
sources listed below~How pretty are these Mini Pumpkin Mousse Parfaits?
~The right way and the wrong way to Hang Window Panels.
~Make your own Thanksgiving Pillow.
~I want to pet this pretty Feather Tree!
~Ideas for Free Ways to Change Up Your Decor.
~And Me? This week featured:
- Homemade Thanksgiving Tree Craft
- IKEA Shopping Inspiration
- Operation Christmas Child
- Thanksgiving Tablescape Ideas
- Please link back to me within your post. I will not feature your link if you don't link back to me.
- No items for sale, shops, etc. and please don't link up the same post week after week.
- Please visit some of the other links--that's how a good blog party works--participation!
Here's the button code if you'd prefer to use that rather than a text link-back:
Party is open until 10 pm (ET) on Sunday night.
What are you up to this weekend?
I hope to be back tomorrow with some highlights from Weekend Bloggy Reading!
(This Code is for blogs featured today!):