All kinds of posts are welcome--recipes, crafts, funny stories, home decor, etc.; but please do not link to Etsy shops, businesses, items for sale, etc. (I have a Sponsors section, if you'd like to Advertise with me.)
Here are a few of my faves from this week:
sources listed below~Experienced and new bloggers alike will learn a thing or two from Jen’s realistic thoughts and tips on blogging.
~I love a simple sewing tutorial. Elizabeth can show you how to cut a pattern.
~Pay a visit to Chris from Just a Girl to see how she made this cozy sweater wreath.
~Tis the season for apple picking. And with all those apples you can… can some applesauce! Follow this canning tutorial from Oopsey Daisy.
~And Me? This week featured:
- Enter my Giveaway for an Instructional DVD (learn to crochet, decorate cakes, or make a patchwork quilt--your choice). Join this link party and include a link back to me within your post for an extra entry.
- Recipe for Nutella Pumpkin Cheesecake Bread
- I put out an APB on the Missing Reese's Peanut Butter Cups
- We have a Candy Hangover
- Please link back to me within your post. I will not feature your link if you don't link back to me.
- No items for sale, shops, etc. and please don't link up the same post week after week.
- Please visit some of the other links--that's how a good blog party works--participation!
Here's the button code if you'd prefer to use that rather than a text link-back:
Party is open until 10 pm (ET) on Sunday night.
What are you up to this weekend?
I hope to be back tomorrow with some highlights from Weekend Bloggy Reading!
(This Code is for blogs featured today!):