I realize my last letter lost touch with reality, but there was no reason for the snooty phone call from your Head Elf. I sincerely apologize for my greediness. There's no way I can expect you to come through on the pool boy or the sound-proof craft room.
I got carried away.
I thought I'd tone it down a bit and send you another list. This one is more doable, I think.
1. Mr. Coffee espressso maker from Target
2. I love this ruffle bag from Old Navy
3. Cute jewelry
4. Martha Stewart's Encyclopedia of Crafts
5. Subscriptions to All You and Family Circle magazines
6. Gift card to JoAnn Fabric to feed my crafting addiction
7. Jute rug
8. A weekly babysitter (Sorry, I couldn't resist)
Thanks for giving me a second chance, Santa.
I don't want to be on the Naughty List with my 4 year old, who told a friend she'll be receiving "dirty sticks and a fire rock" (coal) in her stocking this year. It's been a rough week.
Good luck on Christmas Eve!