Welcome to my Weekend Bloggy Reading link party. This is the day of the week where other bloggers stop by to link up their best post of the week, and readers get to browse tons of fun project ideas. If you're new here, don't forget to "Follow" or subscribe so you don't miss future parties and projects!
Please be sure to read my guidelines before you add a link--I've had to bypass so many great projects lately because they didn't include a link back to my blog in the post!
This party is a great place to showcase your very best post of the week (home decor, crafts, party ideas, recipes, DIY, tips and tricks, etc.) and to see what else is out there.
Here are a just a few of my fave holiday recipes and projects:
- Embellished Christmas Tree Shirts
- Simple Thanksgiving Mantel
- Ribbon and Envelope Advent Calendar
- Season of Serenity at Home series, 2012
- Sausage Stuffing
- Chocolate Brownie Trifle
And...It's also a BOTB weekend at Centsational Girl! Be sure to head over to see what Kate and I rounded up this week for the Best of the Blogosphere. There's always something fabulous to be inspired by! Her post will be up some time today.
- Please link back to me within your post (text link or party button). I only feature posts and projects that include a direct link back to me in the post.*
- No items for sale, shops, link parties, giveaways, etc. and please don't link up the same post week after week. I have a Sponsors section if you'd like to Advertise.
- Remember this party is for your best post of the week. Don't link up 10 posts...that's really not in the spirit of this party.
- Visit some of the other links--that's how a good blog party works--participation!
What are you up to this weekend?
Did I Feature you today? Click here for a "featured" button for your blog post or sidebar.