Please be sure to read my guidelines before you add a link--I've had to bypass so many great projects lately because they didn't include a link back to my blog in the post!
This party is a great place to showcase your very best post of the week (home decor, crafts, party ideas, recipes, DIY, tips and tricks, etc.) and to see what else is out there.
Here are a few of my faves I spotted around the web this week:
sources listed below~IKEA Hemnes Hack via Made 2 Style
~Reading Nook with PVC Pipe Ladder via everyday organizing
~Cranberry Centerpiece via Madigan Made
~Under-Cabinet Tablet and Recipe Book Holder via Sawdust and Embryos
- How I Got My New Breast Pump for Free (and hopefully you can too!)
- Swiffer Bissell Steamboost Giveaway open until midnight tonight
- DIY Holiday Serving Pieces and Treats
- DIY Toddler Superhero Scarf
- Please link back to me within your post (text link or party button). I only feature posts and projects that include a direct link back to me in the post.*
- No items for sale, shops, link parties, giveaways, etc. and please don't link up the same post week after week. I have a Sponsors section if you'd like to Advertise.
- Remember this party is for your best post of the week. Don't link up 10 posts...that's really not in the spirit of this party.
- Visit some of the other links--that's how a good blog party works--participation!
What are you up to this weekend?
Did I Feature you today? Click here for a "featured" button for your blog post or sidebar.