1 hour ago
Thursday, January 27, 2011
3 Month Ad Spot and Ad Button Giveaway!
Designer Blogs has graciously offered to design a 125 x 125 button for the winner. The button will be yours to keep and advertise wherever you like. If you already have a button, then you can consider having Lauren create an "I've been Featured" button or something else for your blog or shop.
Something I work really hard to do is find a good balance between sharing my life with you all and featuring the wonderful women and shops who make it possible for me to share my life with you. Blogging consistently is hard work, and the money from sponsorship helps justify the time I spend writing, crafting, and visiting other blogs. I take this balancing act very seriously, and I hope that comes across to my readers!
Anyone is welcome to enter this Giveaway: bloggers, Etsy shop owners, small business owners. Current advertisers can also feel free to enter, and I'll tack on the 3 months to your ad slot if one of you wins. My only limitation is that your blog/site/shop has to be appropriate for my audience...this means that pervie psycho crazies need not apply!!
You can check out my Advertising Page to see what I have to offer my Sponsors!
There Are Several Ways You Can Enter:
(Please leave a separate comment for each entry)
1. (Mandatory to Enter) Leave me a comment with your name and the name of the blog/shop/site you'd like to advertise. This is so I can make sure you don't sell pervie stuff or support child labor or something.
2. Tweet this Giveaway and be sure to link to this post.
3. Facebook this Giveaway and be sure to link to this post.
4. Follow my blog through Google Friend Connect (so your cute face shows up on my sidebar over there -->) or let me know if you are already a GFC Follower.
5. Blog about this Giveaway and include a link to this post.
I'll leave the comments open until Sunday night at 10 pm (ET).
In other news, special thanks to each and every one of you who stopped by my little "Bliss-at-Home" project yesterday. It's a bummer we can't make it to the Blissdom conference this year, but we had fun with our own little virtual meet and greet, right?
I hope you'll come back tomorrow to link up YOUR best post of the week to my Weekend Bloggy Reading party. It would be awesome if you could please link back to me or add my party button to your post. Share and share alike, right? I enjoy reading your posts and leaving comments, and it helps get the word out about my party when you take a minute to link back. Thanks!