This party is a great place to showcase your very best post of the week (home decor, crafts, party ideas, recipes, DIY, etc.) and to see what else is out there.
Here are a few of my faves I spotted around the web this week:
sources listed below~DIY Brooch to Necklace via Dans le Townhouse
~Iron and Rope Mirror via Storefront Life
~Pottery Barn Inspired Storage Lockers via Chalkboard Blue
~Halloween Bouquet via Saved by Love Creations
- Chocolate and Butterscotch Chip Pumpkin Bread
- Gallery Wall Inspiration and Ideas
- Scenes from the Pumpkin Patch
- The IKEA House
- Please link back to me within your post (text link or party button). I only feature posts and projects that include a direct link back to me in the post.*
- No items for sale, shops, link parties, giveaways, etc. and please don't link up the same post week after week. I have a Sponsors section if you'd like to Advertise.
- Remember this party is for your best post of the week. Don't link up 10 posts...that's really not in the spirit of this party.
- Visit some of the other links--that's how a good blog party works--participation!
Party is open until 10 pm (ET) on Sunday night.
What are you up to this weekend?
Tonight is Book Club night, and I am sooo excited to get out for some mom-time. We've had a rough couple of weeks with sick kiddos, so I'm looking forward to a break. I'd also like to get started on painting the kitchen!
Did I Feature you today? Click here for a "featured" button for your blog post or sidebar.