*Don't forget to enter this week's Giveaway from Lilla Rose!*
This party is a great place to showcase your very best post of the week (home decor, crafts, party ideas, recipes, DIY, etc.) and to see what else is out there.
Here are a few of my faves I spotted around the web this week:
sources listed below~Headboard to Craft Nook via Fancy Frugal Life
~No Sew "Sonjia" Scarf via Simple Simon and Co.
~No Sew Halloween Table Runner via petite Party Studio
~DIY Door Spice Rack via Shanty 2 Chic
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
- Fall DIY and Craft List, 2012
- The Griswolds are Back!
- Lilla Rose Hair Accessories Giveaway
- Please link back to me within your post (text link or party button). I only feature posts and projects that include a direct link back to me in the post.*
- No items for sale, shops, link parties, giveaways, etc. and please don't link up the same post week after week. I have a Sponsors section if you'd like to Advertise.
- Remember this party is for your best post of the week. Don't link up 10 posts...that's really not in the spirit of this party.
- Visit some of the other links--that's how a good blog party works--participation!
Party is open until 10 pm (ET) on Sunday night.
What are you up to this weekend?
After spending most of the week locked up giving breathing treatments to a sickie six year old, I am hoping the weekend brings some rest. The girls are supposed to attend a fancy tea party birthday tomorrow and they can't wait. I would mostly just like a nap...those round-the-clock breathing treatments were rough!
Did I Feature you today? Click here for a "featured" button for your blog post or sidebar.