All kinds of posts are welcome--recipes, crafts, funny stories, home decor, etc.; but please do not link to Etsy shops, businesses, items for sale, etc. (I have a Sponsors section, if you'd like to Advertise with me.)
Here are a few of my faves from this week:
sources listed below~DIY Ships Ladder via Blue Roof Cabin
~Coke Cupcakes via Hating Martha
~7 Tips for Better Photos of Your Home via The Handmade Home
~Filing Cabinet Makeover via park house love
~And Me? This week featured:
- Giveaway (if your post includes a link back to me, you'll earn an extra entry!)- win an item of your choice from Jessie Street Designs.
- Minnie Mouse Silhouette T-Shirt Tutorial
- Girls' Night Out Idea: Pottery Painting
- How to Add a Button to Your Blog Party Posts
- Please link back to me within your post. I will not feature your link if you don't link back to me in your post.*
- No items for sale, shops, etc. and please don't link up the same post week after week.
- Remember this party is for your best post of the week. Don't link up 10 posts...that's really not in the spirit of this party.
- Visit some of the other links--that's how a good blog party works--participation!
Party is open until 10 pm (ET) on Sunday night.
What are you up to this weekend?
Michaela Byrd's first ballet recital is tomorrow afternoon...she is so excited to get her costume on. I hope she delivers on her solo!
Did I Feature you today? Click here for a "featured" button for your blog post or sidebar.