All kinds of posts are welcome--recipes, crafts, funny stories, home decor, etc.; but please do not link to Etsy shops, businesses, items for sale, etc. (I have a Sponsors section, if you'd like to Advertise with me.)
Here are a few of my faves from this week:
sources listed below~Wood Pallet Family Tree via Delightful Deets
~Raised Garden Beds via Infarrantly Creative
~Pool Noodle Summer Wreath via Fox Hollow Cottage
~Vintage Camera Silhouette Signs via Sweet Little Gals
~And Me? This week featured:
- Rubbermaid Giveaway (if your post includes a link back to me, you'll earn an extra entry!)
- DIY Personalized Water Bottles
- My Summer Reading List 2012
- Why Linking Back (the Right Way!) is Important
- Please link back to me within your post. I will not feature your link if you don't link back to me in your post.*
- No items for sale, shops, giveaways, etc. and please don't link up the same post week after week.
- Remember this party is for your best post of the week. Don't link up 10 posts...that's really not in the spirit of this party.
- Visit some of the other links--that's how a good blog party works--participation!
Party is open until 10 pm (ET) on Sunday night.
What are you up to this weekend?
Natalie's last day of kindergarten and class picnic are today...I think I'm going to cry typing this. Pizza party with the Mimi tonight--always a nice way to end the week. I'm going out with friends for tea and shopping in the "olde towne" area where I live tomorrow...too excited!
Did I Feature you today? Click here for a "featured" button for your blog post or sidebar.