All kinds of posts are welcome--recipes, crafts, funny stories, home decor, etc.; but please do not link to Etsy shops, businesses, items for sale, etc. (I have a Sponsors section, if you'd like to Advertise with me.)
Here are a few of my faves from this week:
sources listed below~Tools are for Ladies via Not JUST a Housewife
~DIY Light Switches via Tatertots and Jello
~DIY Chalk Paint via Nifty Thrifty Things
~Painted Utility Rug via Vixen Made
~And Me? This week featured:
- Key Lime Pound Cake recipe
- How to Add a Text Link Back to a Blog Party Post
- Top 20 Disney World Tips and Tricks
- Transform Builder Grade Drab to Custom Fab! (Guest post from Sand and Sisal)
- Please link back to me within your post. I will not feature your link if you don't link back to me.*
- No items for sale, shops, etc. and please don't link up the same post week after week.
- Remember this party is for your best post of the week. Don't link up 10 posts...that's really not in the spirit of this party.
- Visit some of the other links--that's how a good blog party works--participation!
Party is open until 10 pm (ET) on Sunday night.
What are you up to this weekend?
Assuming my oldest is all healed up from her tummy ailment (!), we're on the way to Disney World today!! If you follow me on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter, I'll do my best to post some fun updates and trip stuff there. I'm not sure I'll be able to post any Features this weekend, so it's up to you all to mix and mingle and keep the party going while I enjoy my family time. I appreciate you stopping by!
Did I Feature you today? Click here for a "featured" button for your blog post or sidebar.