All kinds of posts are welcome--recipes, crafts, funny stories, home decor, etc.; but please do not link to Etsy shops, businesses, items for sale, etc. (I have a Sponsors section, if you'd like to Advertise with me.)
Here are a few of my faves from this week:
sources listed below
~DIY Coat Hook Racks via The Design Pages
~Vanilla Bean Heart Shaped Doughnuts via Whipperberry
~An Alternative to GFC? via The Design Confidential
~Bamboo Dresser Makeover via one story building
~And Me? This week featured:
- Hello Kitty Birthday Party
- Slow Cooker Barbecue
- Salvation Army Shopping Inspiration
- Super Bowl Recipes
- Please link back to me within your post. I will not feature your link if you don't link back to me.*
- No items for sale, shops, etc. and please don't link up the same post week after week.
- Remember this party is for your best post of the week. Don't link up 10 posts...that's really not in the spirit of this party.
- Please visit some of the other links--that's how a good blog party works--participation!
Party is open until 10 pm (ET) on Sunday night.
What are you up to this weekend?
I hope to be back tomorrow with some highlights from Weekend Bloggy Reading!
(This Code is for blogs that I featured today!):