This party is a great place to showcase your very best post of the week (home decor, crafts, party ideas, recipes, DIY, tips and tricks, etc.) and to see what else is out there.
Here are a few of my faves I spotted around the web this week:
sources listed below~Diagonal Color Block T-Shirt via warfieldfamily
~DIY Clay Monogram Medallions via damask love
~Create a Meaningful Home series via SAS Interiors
~Updating an Oudoor Umbrella via Creatively Living
- Banana Bread Recipe with One Banana
- Martha Stewart Jewelry Sneak Peek
- Featured Project Ideas
- Not That Innocent
- Please link back to me within your post (text link or party button). I only feature posts and projects that include a direct link back to me in the post.*
- No items for sale, shops, link parties, giveaways, etc. and please don't link up the same post week after week. I have a Sponsors section if you'd like to Advertise.
- Remember this party is for your best post of the week. Don't link up 10 posts...that's really not in the spirit of this party.
- Visit some of the other links--that's how a good blog party works--participation!
Party is open until 10 pm (ET) on Sunday night.
What are you up to this weekend?
I'm heading to dinner and to see The Great Gatsby tonight with my book club...have been looking forward to it all month. And Michaela Byrd's big ballet recital is tomorrow afternoon.
Did I Feature you today? Click here for a "featured" button for your blog post or sidebar.