This party is a great place to showcase your very best post of the week (home decor, crafts, party ideas, recipes, DIY, tips and tricks, etc.) and to see what else is out there.
Here are a few of my faves I spotted around the web this week:
sources listed below~Craft Paint Storage Door via Infarrantly Creative
~Mystery Braid Bracelet Tutorial via A Pumpkin and a Princess
~Hexagon Greenhouse via Not JUST a Housewife
~Fabric Scrap Lampshade via house by hoff
- 10 DIY Kindle and e-Reader Cover Tutorials
- Overgrown Rosemary
- Easy Marinade or Rub Recipe (Three Pepper)
- Spring Craft and DIY To-Do List
- Please link back to me within your post (text link or party button). I only feature posts and projects that include a direct link back to me in the post.*
- No items for sale, shops, link parties, giveaways, etc. and please don't link up the same post week after week. I have a Sponsors section if you'd like to Advertise.
- Remember this party is for your best post of the week. Don't link up 10 posts...that's really not in the spirit of this party.
- Visit some of the other links--that's how a good blog party works--participation!
Party is open until 10 pm (ET) on Sunday night.
What are you up to this weekend?
Did I Feature you today? Click here for a "featured" button for your blog post or sidebar.