This party is a great place to showcase your very best post of the week (home decor, crafts, party ideas, recipes, DIY, etc.) but please do not link to Etsy shops, businesses, items for sale, etc. (I have a Sponsors section, if you'd like to Advertise with me.)
Here are a few of my faves from this week:
sources listed below~Stenciled Washer and Dryer via How to Nest for Less
~Barnwood Style Serving Trays via Thrifty and Chic
~How to Paint a Rug Using Vinyl Remnant Flooring via Love of Family and Home
~DIY Vertical Wall Planter via Cape 27
- Back to School Vignette (Fake Mantel)
- Slow Cooker (Crock Pot) Recipe Round Up
- Trip Recap (Magic Kingdom)
- Flamboyant Fashionista
- Please link back to me within your post (text link or party button). I will not feature your link if you don't link back to me in your post.*
- No items for sale, shops, link parties, giveaways, etc. and please don't link up the same post week after week.
- Remember this party is for your best post of the week. Don't link up 10 posts...that's really not in the spirit of this party.
- Visit some of the other links--that's how a good blog party works--participation!
Party is open until 10 pm (ET) on Sunday night.
What are you up to this weekend?
I have a long meeting this morning, and tomorrow we have two (count 'em!) back to back birthday parties to attend. Celebrating my mom's birthday on Sunday as well. It should make for a long weekend. If I get a chance to sit down with a magazine for ten minutes, I will be happy!
Did I Feature you today? Click here for a "featured" button for your blog post or sidebar.