All kinds of posts are welcome--recipes, crafts, funny stories, home decor, etc.; but please do not link to Etsy shops, businesses, items for sale, etc. (I have a Sponsors section, if you'd like to Advertise with me.)
Here are a few of my faves from this week:
sources listed below~Tanya transformed a plain knife block into her own personal sketch pad with some chalkboard paint.
~This gallery wall from 320 Sycamore holds years of family memories. Melissa successfully completed a look that appears to have been assembled over time.
~Hand out treats in style on the 31st with these free Halloween printables from Living Locurto.
~Kate shared a recipe for White Bean with Bacon Soup. Yes, please!
~I found a few helpful tips on Holiday Planning over at Ann Marie's.
~And Me? This week featured:
- Front Door Makeover and Halloween Wreath
- How to Hang a Wreath on a Metal Door
- Blogging and Beyond Interview
- Messy Memories Are Beautiful Too
Time to link up your best post of the week
- Please link back to me within your post. I will not feature your link if you don't link back.
- No items for sale, shops, etc. and please don't link up the same post week after week.
- Please visit some of the other links--that's how a good blog party works--participation!
Here's the button code if you'd prefer to use that rather than a text link-back:
Party is open until 10 pm (ET) on Sunday night.
I have some crafting planned for this weekend and hoping to get my family room spruced up a bit!
What are you up to this weekend?
I hope to be back tomorrow with some highlights from Weekend Bloggy Reading!
(This Code is for blogs featured today!):