I don't think there's a true right or wrong answer to that query, but there are several factors you should consider.
- Do you really enjoy blogging? Have you been part of the blogging community long enough to get a real taste of what it's all about?
- Do you have a good sense of what your style is all about, and do your readers know your "voice"?
Laura Jane Designs opened in June of this year, after Laura Jane found herself wishing for a way to beautify her blog without breaking the bank. After lots of reading, studying, and class time, Laura Jane opened up shop and offers designs to fit any budget or style.
Laura Jane Designs doesn't stop with blog design...she also creates business cards, thank you cards, and invitations. Love this whimsical business card!
Laura Jane offers some of the best prices I've seen on the web (just $45 for the Tulip Package, which is basically a complete makeover with the addition of a text menu and a custom installed font!). Even with low prices, Laura Jane doesn't skimp on the design end. Her designs are thoughtful, creative, and colorful!
If you don't see a package you like, Laura Jane offers custom rates. Her best advice for someone looking to change their blogs look? "Be specific, give details, and be honest with what you love and like." Sounds like a recipe for design success to me!
Laura Jane has been blogging for years, but a new addition to her family gave her the motivation to take her blog, Call Me Laura Jane, to the max. She enjoys sharing herself with readers and clients, and would love to chat with you about your design needs. She welcomes questions!
Laura Jane has a little treat for my readers today and is offering a Daisy Blog Makeover Package (with a Scrapbook kit up to $7) to one lucky reader!
To win (please leave a separate comment for each entry):
1. (mandatory to enter) Visit Laura Jane Designs and tell me the name of your favorite design you see.
For extra entries you can:
2. Link this Giveaway on Twitter.
3. Link this Giveaway on Facebook.
4. Blog about this Giveaway.
5. Link up with a valid to link to my Weekend Bloggy Reading party tomorrow (only valid links with blogs who link back to the party will be considered eligible). Code for the party button is below.
Good luck! The contest will be open until 10 pm (ET) on Sunday.
Hope to see you here tomorrow with your best post of the week for Weekend Bloggy Reading!