This party is a great place to showcase your very best post of the week (home decor, crafts, party ideas, recipes, DIY, tips and tricks, etc.) and to see what else is out there.
Here are a few of my faves I spotted around the web this week:
sources listed below~Paper Plate Flowers via Parties for Pennies
~Coffee Bar at Home via An Inviting Home
~Window Cornice Tutorial via Vanessa Shaffer Designs
~West Elm Inspired Globe Pendant via Mad in Crafts
- Tissue Paper Pom Poms (Inexpensive Girls' Room Decor)
- Make a Buttermilk Substitute in 5 Minutes
- Spring Project Ideas
- 10 More "Must-Follow" Pinterest Profiles
- Please link back to me within your post (text link or party button). I only feature posts and projects that include a direct link back to me in the post.*
- No items for sale, shops, link parties, giveaways, etc. and please don't link up the same post week after week. I have a Sponsors section if you'd like to Advertise.
- Remember this party is for your best post of the week. Don't link up 10 posts...that's really not in the spirit of this party.
- Visit some of the other links--that's how a good blog party works--participation!
Party is open until 10 pm (ET) on Sunday night.
What are you up to this weekend?
Did I Feature you today? Click here for a "featured" button for your blog post or sidebar.