1 refrigerated pie crust
1 (10 oz) package frozen chopped spinach
1 c. whipping cream OR milk
1/4 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. pepper
3 large eggs, lightly beaten
1 1/2 c. shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 c. shredded cheddar cheese
1 (7 oz) jar roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
1/2 c. crumbled feta cheese
1/2 c. finely chopped onion, optional
-Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F.
1. Unfold pie crust into a 9 inch deep dish pie plate. Fold edges under and crimp.
2. Cook spinach according to package directions. Squeeze spinach between a few layers of paper towels to remove excess moisture.
3. Combine spinach, cream, salt, pepper, and eggs, stirring well.
4. Sprinkle mozzarella and cheddar cheeses (and onion) into the pie crust.
5. Add spinach mixture, top with red pepper. Sprinkle with feta cheese.
6. Bake, uncovered for 55 minutes, or until set. Cover loosely with aluminum foil, and let stand for 30 minutes before serving.
The quiche was so yummy that this was all that was left at the end of the shower...I made them leave me a slice to photograph (oh, the life of a blogger!). YUM!
Do you have a favorite recipe you love to make for brunch?
If you enjoyed this post or found it helpful, I hope you'll click your "Pin It" button to add this post to Pinterest, or a +1 for Google+. And I always appreciate kind comments!