All kinds of posts are welcome--recipes, crafts, funny stories, home decor, etc.; but please do not link to Etsy shops, businesses, items for sale, etc. (I have a Sponsors section, if you'd like to Advertise with me.)
Here are a few of my faves from this week:
sources listed below~How to Take Amazing Photos of Yourself via Domestic Fashionista
~How to Flip Images for Transfer via The Shabby Chic Cottage
~Adding Color to a Neutral Room via On Sutton Place
~Buffet Entertainment Center via A Diamond in the Stuff
~And Me? This week featured:
- HomeZada Giveaway (Organize & Manage Home Projects and more!)
- DIY Business and Calling Cards Case
- IKEA Shopping and Home Decor, Fall 2012
- A Week of Myrtle Beach Fun, in Pictures
- Please link back to me within your post. I will not feature your link if you don't link back to me in your post.*
- No items for sale, shops, link parties, giveaways, etc. and please don't link up the same post week after week.
- Remember this party is for your best post of the week. Don't link up 10 posts...that's really not in the spirit of this party.
- Visit some of the other links--that's how a good blog party works--participation!
Party is open until 10 pm (ET) on Sunday night.
What are you up to this weekend?
This is the last weekend before 1st grade starts for Natalie on Tuesday. (sniff sniff) She has a taekwondo birthday party to attend tomorrow, so I am praying she doesn't come home with the skills to beat us all up. As for me, I have book club tonight (holla!)...so looking forward to some girl time. Hoping I can convince T to help me with some DIY stuff this weekend too!
Did I Feature you today? Click here for a "featured" button for your blog post or sidebar.