All kinds of posts are welcome--recipes, crafts, funny stories, home decor, etc.; but please do not link to Etsy shops, businesses, items for sale, etc. (I have a Sponsors section, if you'd like to Advertise with me.)
Here are a few of my faves from this week:
sources listed below~DIY Tiered Tray via Brooklyn Limestone
~DIY X-Base Stool via The Chronicles of Home
~3 Ingredient, No Churn Ice Cream Recipe via brown paper packages
~Tips for DIY Closet Shelving via Picking Up Some Creativity
~And Me? This week featured:
- Rubbermaid LunchBlox Kit Review & Giveaway
- Summer Blogger Guilt
- Expensive DIY Projects
- DIY Hair Accessories in 5 Minutes or Less
- Please link back to me within your post. I will not feature your link if you don't link back to me in your post.*
- No items for sale, shops, link parties, giveaways, etc. and please don't link up the same post week after week.
- Remember this party is for your best post of the week. Don't link up 10 posts...that's really not in the spirit of this party.
- Visit some of the other links--that's how a good blog party works--participation!
Party is open until 10 pm (ET) on Sunday night.
What are you up to this weekend?
No plans this weekend except to hopefully spend some time at the pool, and maybe do some pricing for a DIY project I'd like to start soon.
Did I Feature you today? Click here for a "featured" button for your blog post or sidebar.