All kinds of posts are welcome--recipes, crafts, funny stories, home decor, etc.; but please do not link to Etsy shops, businesses, items for sale, etc. (I have a Sponsors section, if you'd like to Advertise with me.)
Here are a few of my faves from this week:
sources listed below~What Every Blogger Wants You to Know (But Doesn't Want to Tell You), Part 3 via Infarrantly Creative
~Closet Storage Solution via No. 29 design
~Woven Chain Bracelet via Nest of Posies
~Workspace Solution via WhisperWood Cottage
~Bathtub Face Makeover via Queen B and Me
~And Me? This week featured:
- Walnut Pound Cake with Chocolate Glaze
- Simple Easter Decorations
- "Why Should I Join a Blog Party?" (Part of the How to Blog Party series)
- Easter and Spring Ideas (Pins to Admire and Inspire)
- Please link back to me within your post. I will not feature your link if you don't link back to me in your post.*
- No items for sale, shops, etc. and please don't link up the same post week after week.
- Remember this party is for your best post of the week. Don't link up 10 posts...that's really not in the spirit of this party.
- Visit some of the other links--that's how a good blog party works--participation!
Party is open until 10 pm (ET) on Sunday night.
What are you up to this weekend?
Spring Break starts after kindergarten pick-up today, and we are ready! I'm hoping to swing by IKEA tomorrow morning with the girls, and to get some ironing done (yay). Have a blessed Easter Sunday!
Did I Feature you today? Click here for a "featured" button for your blog post or sidebar.