All kinds of posts are welcome--recipes, crafts, funny stories, home decor, etc.; but please do not link to Etsy shops, businesses, items for sale, etc. (I have a Sponsors section, if you'd like to Advertise with me.)
Here are a few of my faves from this week:
sources listed below~Learn how to make your own Customized Paint Deck for around $2.
~Cassie created some Missoni-style DIY Chevron Striped Drinking Glasses.
~DIYers will love the new Roadkill Rescue site, where roadside finds and hand-me-downs are featured after being rehabbed.
~Laura Lynn saved a bundle by making her own DIY Canvas Art.
~Learn How to Use Windows Live Writer for blogging!
~And Me? This week featured:
- Salvation Army Shopping Inspiration
- Chicken and Biscuits Casserole
- Pumpkin Patch Love
- Outside Halloween Decorations
- A beautiful and kind write-up about my blog from my friend Beckie at Infarrantly Creative.
- Please link back to me within your post. I will not feature your link if you don't link back to me.
- No items for sale, shops, etc. and please don't link up the same post week after week.
- Please visit some of the other links--that's how a good blog party works--participation!
Here's the button code if you'd prefer to use that rather than a text link-back:
Party is open until 10 pm (ET) on Sunday night.
What are you up to this weekend?
I hope to be back tomorrow with some highlights from Weekend Bloggy Reading!
(This Code is for blogs featured today!):