All kinds of posts are welcome--recipes, crafts, funny stories, home decor, etc.; but please do not link to Etsy shops, businesses, items for sale, etc. (I have a Sponsors section, if you'd like to Advertise with me.)
Here are a few of my faves from this week:
sources listed below
~Misty completed her Screened In Porch Makeover in time for nice Spring weather.
~It's not too late for Mother's Day Plans! Martha Stewart, the queen of all DIY, has some great tips.
~The girls at Crafterminds put together a wonderful summary from bloggers across the board on Finding Your Niche.
~Richella crafted a beautiful DIY Faux Roman Shade. Looks like you don't need to sew to make this one!
~Stephanie shared a wonderful, detailed look at Family Meal Planning.
~And me? This week featured:
- A Before and After look at my Bathroom Floor.
- Session # 7 in my Commenting 101 series: Fitting it All In
- I contemplated whether or not I need to send my tiny chocaholic to Mini Rehab
- Jaime shared an adorable Meal Planning Board Tutorial
- Current GIVEAWAY: Click over and enter to Win supplies from Jaime to create your own custom meal planning board! She's also offering readers a 15% discount through May 14th when you use the code SERENITYNOW15.
- Earn an extra entry in this week's Giveaway by linking up to this party and including a link back or my party button within your post.
Here's the button code if you'd prefer to use that rather than a link-back:
Party is open until 10 pm (ET) on Sunday night.
Remember that blog parties work best when bloggers participate, so if you have a chance to visit a few of the other links, you might find a new friend or two!
I'm hosting a Blessings Unlimited Open House this morning, and would like to stop by a yard sale or two on Saturday. Have zero plans for Mother's Day. T will be working. Yay.
What are you up to this weekend?
Hope to be back this weekend with some highlights from Weekend Bloggy Reading!
(This Code is for blogs featured today!):