*Please be sure to read my guidelines before you add a link--I've had to bypass so many great projects lately because they didn't include a link back to my blog in the post!
This party is a great place to showcase your very best post of the week (home decor, crafts, party ideas, recipes, DIY, tips and tricks, etc.) and to see what else is out there.
Here are a few of my faves I spotted around the web this week:
sources listed below~How to Distress New Leather Furniture via Desert Willow Lane
~DIY Gold Dot Vases via Lilikoi Joy
~Baby Girl Nursery via Vanessa Shaffer Designs
~Faux Zinc Letters via jones design co.
- Affordable Fall Maternity Fashion (Top Tips and Picks)
- Cowboy Soup Recipe
- Salvation Army Thrifting Finds
- Inspiring Project Ideas
- Please link back to me within your post (text link or party button). I only feature posts and projects that include a direct link back to me in the post.*
- No items for sale, shops, link parties, giveaways, etc. and please don't link up the same post week after week. I have a Sponsors section if you'd like to Advertise.
- Remember this party is for your best post of the week. Don't link up 10 posts...that's really not in the spirit of this party.
- Visit some of the other links--that's how a good blog party works--participation!
What are you up to this weekend? My mom, mother-in-law, and I are heading up to Tyson's Corner to do some early Christmas shopping tomorrow. I am SO excited for a grown-up girls' day out! On Sunday afternoon I'm taking the girls to a special sibling class at the hospital...they can't wait.
Did I Feature you today? Click here for a "featured" button for your blog post or sidebar.