This party is a great place to showcase your very best post of the week (home decor, crafts, party ideas, recipes, DIY, etc.) and to see what else is out there.
Here are a few of my faves I spotted around the web this week:
sources listed below~DIY French Vintage Inspired Wire Hamper via Apartment Therapy
~Valentine Wreath via My Blessed Life
~Strawberries and Cream Pound Cake via At the Picket Fence
~Chartreuse Door via DIY Show Off
- How to Store and Display American Girl Doll Clothes
- How to Throw a Barbie Birthday Party at Home
- Valentine's Day Mantel and Vignette Decorating Ideas
- Man's Best Friend?
- Please link back to me within your post (text link or party button). I only feature posts and projects that include a direct link back to me in the post.*
- No items for sale, shops, link parties, giveaways, etc. and please don't link up the same post week after week. I have a Sponsors section if you'd like to Advertise.
- Remember this party is for your best post of the week. Don't link up 10 posts...that's really not in the spirit of this party.
- Visit some of the other links--that's how a good blog party works--participation!
Party is open until 10 pm (ET) on Sunday night.
What are you up to this weekend?
Tonight's Moms' Night Out is iffy with the weather we've had going on. If I stay home, I'm hoping to curl up with a good book or magazine. This weekend brings some laundry time...and hopefully a little DIY action! We've got projects to complete.
Did I Feature you today? Click here for a "featured" button for your blog post or sidebar.