Thankfully, I deemed the glue much better when used for crafting purposes, and tasted it just the once. The glue in question?
Elmer's! Everyone knows that famous white bottle with the orange and blue label!
Imagine how delighted I was when this ginormous box arrived at my front door!
I thought it was so cool that the company name was cut into the side of the box...until the girls spotted the bottle of glue cut into the end:
"Wow, that's gonna be a lot of glue sticks," I thought.
I got the surprise of my life when I opened up that box and spotted all the goodies inside!
I had no idea Elmer's had so many neat products beyond glue: foam boards for craft and school projects, paint markers, tape runners, circle cutters, paper trimmers, spray adhesive, and more.
My Craft and Tell party is scheduled for this tomorrow night, and I am just giddy with excitement! I've been spray painting, organizing, CLEANING, and baking to get ready.
And guess what?
Elmer's thought it would be fun for me to get my readers involved so they are giving away TWO FREE MINI PARTY PACKS! (Two readers will each receive one)
Now you can host your own girls' craft night!
Your party pack will include (not all items pictured):
- 3 X-Acto Retract-a-Blade Knives
- 3 Craft Bond Extra Strength Glue Sticks
- 3 Craft Bond Tape Runners
- 3 Mini Bi-fold 9 x12 Foam Board packs
- 1 Painters Markers pack
- 1 X-Acto Decorative Edge Scissors pack
- 1 Circle Cutter
- 1 X-Acto Self Healing Mat
- 1 Glue Dots pack
- 2 Photo Corners packs (various colors)
- 1 Gel Pens pack
- 1 Tacky Glue Bottle
So, seriously, whether you are crafty or just want to be, Elmer's is making it easy for you guys!
I'm leaving the Giveaway (U.S. residents only, please) open until Sunday night at 10 pm (ET), and I'll be sure to recap my Craft and Tell party next week!
There are several ways you can enter to win (please leave a separate comment for each entry you choose to do!):
- What is your favorite kind of craft to work on? Leave a comment and tell me.
- Facebook this Giveaway with a link to this post.
- Tweet the Following (copy and paste): @SerenityNowGirl is giving away an @Elmers #CraftandTell party pack! Enter to win: http://bit.ly/gifmhT
- Link up to my Weekend Bloggy Reading link party this weekend AND include a link back or my blog party button for that entry to be considered eligible for this prize.
- Stop by and "Like" my Facebook page (or let me know if you already do)
- Follow me on my Twitter page (let me know if you already do)
- Follow me here on the blog via Google Friend Connect (the little blue "Follow" box on the sidebar). OR, let me know if you already Follow. You know you want to. All the cool kids are doing it.
Okay, I gave y'all a lot of options because I think this is such a fun Giveaway! Hope you have a fabulous day, filled with fun, love, and maybe some crafting.
I hope you'll come back tomorrow to link up YOUR best post of the week to Weekend Bloggy Reading. Recipes, crafts, home decor, book reviews, funny stories, you name it. Come prepared to showcase your blog and find some great weekend reads.