*Don't miss my awesome Giveway for a Craft It! Kit (Craft Supplies) from Elmer's!*
This party is a great place to showcase your very best post of the week (home decor, crafts, party ideas, recipes, DIY, etc.) and to see what else is out there.
Here are a few of my faves I spotted around the web this week:
sources listed below~DIY Shabby Chic Cardboard Cottage via Welcome to the Mouse House
~Laundry Room Makeover via Me and My DIY
~Improve Your Blog Photos via Love of Family and Home
~Finding Balance in the Holiday Season via Reluctant Entertainer
- Decorative Thanksgiving Display Board
- Girls' Night Out Idea: Facials and Fondue
- Kitchen Light Fixture Makeover
- Elmer's Craft It! Craft Supply Kit Giveaway
- Please link back to me within your post (text link or party button). I only feature posts and projects that include a direct link back to me in the post.*
- No items for sale, shops, link parties, giveaways, etc. and please don't link up the same post week after week. I have a Sponsors section if you'd like to Advertise.
- Remember this party is for your best post of the week. Don't link up 10 posts...that's really not in the spirit of this party.
- Visit some of the other links--that's how a good blog party works--participation!
Party is open until 10 pm (ET) on Sunday night.
What are you up to this weekend?
I have some serious housework to do this weekend before I treat myself to a night at the movies. I'm hoping to head out to a late showing of the last Twilight movie on Sunday night. My friend Allison and I made a pact to wear sweatpants so we will be comfy. I don't normally endorse the wearing of sweats in public, but a 10 pm movie makes it okay.
Did I Feature you today? Click here for a "featured" button for your blog post or sidebar.