I loved how easy the site made it for me to complete the order in 4 simple steps:
1. Choose the Canvas Size
2. Upload My Photo
3. Select Canvas Borders
4. Apply Image Effects
The only negative that I could come up with is that I wish the preview area for the photo was a bit larger. I couldn't really tell how dark my image was (I went with black and white), and it could have turned out darker than I would liked.
My 11 x 14 canvas is sturdy, good quality canvas, and wrapped tightly and firmly without being stretched too much. I went with the "Image Wrap," which wraps your photo around the borders of the canvas.
I'm a happy camper. For now, my canvas is resting on our built-ins in the Addition, but I want to create a black and white gallery wall in the Family room with my new canvas and some old "heirloom" ancestor photos.
Easy Canvas Prints is going to give one lucky reader a FREE 8 x 10 Canvas!
Here's How You Can Enter. Please leave a separate comment for each entry!
1. (mandatory) Leave me a comment telling me what kind of photo you'd like print on canvas.
For Extra Entries:
2. Facebook this Giveaway with a link to this post
3. Tweet (copy and paste) the Following: Win a Free 8x10 Photo Canvas from Easy Canvas Prints via @SerenityNowGirl & @EasyCanvas #Giveaway http://bit.ly/jM624X
4. "Like" Easy Canvas Prints on Facebook
5. Join my Weekend Bloggy Reading party this weekend and link back to me or include my party button within your post for an automatic entry!
Giveaway open until 10 pm (ET) on Sunday night. (open to US residents only)
I hope you'll come back tomorrow to link up YOUR best post of the week to Weekend Bloggy Reading. Recipes, crafts, home decor, book reviews, funny stories, you name it. Come prepared to showcase your blog and find some great weekend reads.